sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2011

Bundler -> bad interpreter: No such file or directory


This is a very short post...I`m having some problems with ruby on rails environment and in the middle of one of thousands of cleanup tries I got the error bellow when trying to run bundle install command:

-bash: /Users/myself/.rvm/gems/ree-1.8.7-2011.03/bin/bundle: /Users/myself/.rvm/rubies/ruby-1.9.2-
p180/bin/ruby: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

After wandering in the internet I didn`t find a solution....so simply uninstalled bundler:
gem uninstall bundler (use sudo only if needed)

Now just install it back
gem install bundler

This solved bundler problem for me, the real cause is some misconfigured reference but I couldn`t find it, if you know a better solution or explanation please share it.

Nenhum comentário: